[ms4w-users] ArcSDE connection

Janos Gonzales janos.gonzales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:51:23 EST 2007

Hello,

Just downloaded  ms4w_2.2.3.zip    from
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

I am trying to connect UMN Mapserver to an oracle table through ArcSDE.

At this point in my mapfile I have one shapefile, one connection to
oracle, and one connection to arcsde.

When I replace the libmap.dll with the libmap.dll from Oracle  things
seem to work fine.

But, when I replace libmap.dll with the libmap.dll from the ignored
directory in sde9.1,   mapserver throws an 'internal server error'
which in the error.log shows up as  "Premature end of script headers"

I followed the instructions on
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#sde-9-1

I am running Apache and arcsde 9.1  .

Is there something wrong with the sde91  libmap.dll file?

Thanks,
János