[ms4w-users] ArcSDE connection

Janos Gonzales janos.gonzales at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:35:12 EST 2007

Thanks José,

I went through the command prompt and ran mapserver -v and got an
error message "sde91.dll was not found" .   So then I put the location
of sde91.dll  into the  system path variable, and I got the standard
display of capabilities including  "INPUT=SDE" .  So far so good.

When I try to access mapserver through a browser though, I get the
same "Internal Server Error" as before and the Apache error log says
the same thing:  "Premature end of script headers".  When I switch
back to the non-sde  libmap.dll  it works fine.

Am I missing anything else?

Thanks very much,
János