[ms4w-users] ArcSDE connection

János Gonzales janos.gonzales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:00:52 EST 2007

Hey Jeff,

I figured out the problem I was having with connecting to sde and
seeing the output over a browser connection.   I just moved all the
SDE dlls into the apache cgi-directory and then the browser request
worked as well.   These dlls are pe91.dll,  sde91.dll,  and sg91.dll.
   The path to sde installation does not have to be in the
environmental variables if you do this.

I'm getting myself a beer now.