[ms4w-users] Enabling WMS service on MapServer

Pagurek,Debbie [NCR] Debbie.Pagurek at ec.gc.ca
Wed Mar 21 08:26:31 EST 2007

You have to make sure you have the correct metadata in the mapfile.
Check http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_server
<http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_server>  to make sure your
mapfile is configured properly. You can always post your mapfile
to the Mapserver Users list
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/mailinglists/ (not ms4w) to get
more comments.

D. Pagurek