[ms4w-users] Re: ms4w testing httpd.conf

Ilham Adi Afdillah ilham.adi at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:02:35 EDT 2007

Hello nick, jeff and all list,

thanks for the information, it always work when I point to http://localhost/
I send this message to make sure that there is no problem with the new ms4w
packege (ms4w v2.2.3).

Because I have problem when installed with my application that use chameleon
and LocateByAtrribute widget. the php_mapscript send the different text
string than I type, to the browser so the query goes wrong and off course
there is no result too.
I have send this to chameleon milist too.

I Have another problem with ms4w packaged when installed it on Laptop, the
error log say:
[Tue May 15 10:02:24 2007] [error] (OS 10038)An operation was attempted on
something that is not a socket.  : Child 2504: Encountered too many errors
accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or
incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx
directive.

How to solve that problem, because everything is running well when I
installed it on my PC.
I have try to change the port number, and using static ip address, dissable
firewall and antivirus too, but it still don't work.

Sorry I have a lot problem, Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Ilham Adi A