[ms4w-users] Oracle support and libmap.dll

SIMON MERCIER simon.mercier at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Tue Sep 18 15:03:08 EDT 2007

Hi list

I have a problem with Oraclespatial support in MS4W 2.2.6! I fallow the
instructions of the readme.txt to support OracleSpatial.  the Oracle
client 10g is up and runing, Mapserver work fine but, when I swap dlls
(to use the one in Apache\cgi-bin\ignored-libmap\oracle10g +
gdalplugins\ignored)  I have an error!

"The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error"

I have no log in ms_error.txt and this log in the apache error.log:
"Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe"

Simon Mercier
Analyste en Géomatique
Service de l'infrastructure et du réseau
Direction des technologies de l'information
Ministère de la Sécurité publique
2525, boul. Laurier, 10e étage
Québec (Québec) G1V 2L2
Téléphone : 418 646-5687