[ms4w-users] Oracle support and libmap.dll

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 18 15:39:57 EDT 2007

No need to yell :)

I can tell you that I test all Oracle and SDE connections now before it
goes out the door.  In my case I can connect to Oracle 10.2.0.1.0 and
OracleSpatial with ms4w-2.2.6.

That being said do others have this same problem with 2.2.6?

Also, have you had the same problems with all/any of the previous
ms4w-2.2.6-beta releases?

--
jeff