Rép. : Re: [ms4w-users] Oracle support and libmap.dll

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 18 17:24:05 EDT 2007

Please always respond to the email list (especially in this case, since
others will see that it was not a problem with ms4w-2.2.6).  Or if you
want my direct support I can send you our support rates, and we can do
this directly.

But I'm not sure what is happening on your new server.  Do you have the
Oracle client installed on that new server?

I'm not sure.

SIMON MERCIER wrote:
> Hi jeff tku for your reply
>
> ok, I install MS4W 226 on the server that already have an up and runing
> oraclesptatial connexion with MS4W 222... It work great... :-) ...SO I
> have a problem on my new server...! and not with the new releas! I check
> everything and still dont work! any idea???... I install MS4W on E:\
> drive on my new server... is there a problem with this and OracleSpatial?
>

>  >>> Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca> 18/9/2007 15:39 >>>
> No need to yell :)
>
> I can tell you that I test all Oracle and SDE connections now before it
> goes out the door.  In my case I can connect to Oracle 10.2.0.1.0 and
> OracleSpatial with ms4w-2.2.6.
>
> That being said do others have this same problem with 2.2.6?
>
> Also, have you had the same problems with all/any of the previous
> ms4w-2.2.6-beta releases?
>
> --
> jeff
>

> SIMON MERCIER wrote:
>  >
>  > Hi list
>  >
>  > I have a problem with Oraclespatial support in MS4W 2.2.6! I fallow the
>  > instructions of the readme.txt to support OracleSpatial.  the Oracle
>  > client 10g is up and runing, Mapserver work fine but, when I swap dlls
>  > (to use the one in Apache\cgi-bin\ignored-libmap\oracle10g +
>  > gdalplugins\ignored)  I have an error!
>  >
>  > "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error"
>  >
>  > I have no log in ms_error.txt and this log in the apache error.log:
>  > "Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe"
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > Simon Mercier