[ms4w-users] Strange error!!!

Saka Royban srph124 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 07:07:02 EDT 2008

Hi all.
i was working with ms4w 2.2.7 (same error with version 2.2.8) when my computer got some viruses. after cleaning them, installing ms4w again and copying the last app into apps directory and setting everything, i got this error:
"loadWeb(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (Cad_Template.html):(line 1)"
i changed it to make it simple just showing map but that error didn't disappear.
maybe helpful to mention, i can see my index(first) page which has no map but when i direct it to second page i encounter this error.
Any help would be apperaciated
Regards
Reza