[ms4w-users] Strange error!!!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 21 12:37:49 EDT 2008

I have seen this error when porting mapserv.exe CGI apps from MapServer
4.x to MapServer 5.x.  Specifically:

There were changes in MapServer 5.0 in the way CGI variables are
passed...so you might try to replace your "map_web_imagepath" line in
your templates with something like:

	<input type="hidden" name="map_web" value="imagepath /ms4w/tmp/
ms_tmp/ imageurl /ms_tmp/">

FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/