[ms4w-users] Can't get rid of parsing error while trying the "hello world" and Itasca test in Mapserver

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:57:33 EST 2008

I don't think it's a problem with your environment.  I have seen that
error before, and it's due to changes in MapServer 5 affecting that
Itasca demo.  You can grab an updated version of the Itasca demo
configured for MS4W:
- download the "MapServer Itasca Demo Application" from
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html
- extract it at same root as your ms4w
- restart apache
- goto http://127.0.0.1 and look for the Itasca demo link at the bottom