[ms4w-users] problem Itasca demo application

dario de pascalis dario.depascalis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:54:10 EDT 2008

I have installed MS4W into my drive at the c:\program files root.
For this I have used a ms4w-2.2.7-setup file. Afterwards  I have  tested ehe
localhost page and it's OK.
I have downloaded the package named "MapServer Itasca Demo Application" from
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html
and extract that AT THE SAME ROOT as my existing ms4w installation (in my
case C:/program files/ws4w). Then I have restarted Apache and l have looked
for a new link on
the localhost page (also this is OK.)

But when I call a http://localhost:88/mapserv-demo/ , the (Forbidden You
don't have permission to access /mapserv-demo/ on this server.) message
appear on video.

Why? I must install anything else?

Thanks

--