[ms4w-users] Problem With SDE conection

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:08:36 EDT 2008

Hello

I try to create the image with shp2img command but the message in the
command prompt its:

"msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Unable to initialize image.<br>
msPrepareImage(): General error message. Image dimensions not specified.

And in error log of Apache server the adress of gdal_SDE.dll isn't correct

"ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:/ms4w/gdalplugins\\gdal_SDE.dll\r
126: Le module sp\xe9cifi\xe9 est introuvable.\r\r
\r "

Thanks for you help