[ms4w-users] Problem With SDE conection

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 06:26:19 EDT 2008

Hellow

I try to create the image with shp2img command, I put the -m -o -e -s and
-all_debug 3 parametres, And i Heve this message:

msLoadMap():0.047s
msSDELayerOpen(): Layer SITES opened from scratch.
msSDELayerOpen(): SDE error. SE_connection_create Entry for SDE instance not
found in services file. (-102)
msDrawMap(): Image handling error Failed to draw layer named 'SITES'.
msDrawMap(): Image handling error Failed to draw layer named 'SITES'. <br>
msSDELayerOpen(): SDE error. SE_connection_create Entry for SDE instance not
found in services file. (-102) <br>

Thanks for your help