[ms4w-users] Problem With SDE conection

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:22:41 EDT 2008

Thanks for your help.

I put in httpd.conf the SetEnv PATH the directory
c:\ms4w\Apache\specialplugins\ and the command shp2img create the image but
a withe image.
I just have a question with  CONNECTION "<servername>,port:<port>,sde,

> <user>,<passwd>"

I ussing Oracle like DB and I have a Schema name but Where I must Put it? in
<servername>?

Thanks for your patient with a new!