[ms4w-users] Plugin mssql2008.dll missing in recent ms4w distribution

Maul, Andreas-Alexander Andreas-Alexander.Maul at bgr.de
Wed Sep 10 04:09:26 EDT 2008

Hi,
since many of our data are stored in MSSQL-Server databases we are
looking for an performance improved access to the data with mapserver
5.2. Reading RFC 38
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-38), we are keen to
try this plugin. The source code for the MSSQL Server 2008 plugin
already exists in the mapserver trunk, but the compiled dll is not
distributed with the recent ms4w packages up to now. We would appreciate
it very much if the the plugin dll could be included in the ms4w
distribution.
Best regards,
Andreas