[ms4w-users] Proble to get the Query image result

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 9 12:39:11 EST 2009

David Martinez Morata wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I create a WMS service, and I use this with Other GIS applications
> (ArcGIS, gvSIG,Qgis...)and for a web application developed in Mapfish
> (JavaScript)
> When I query my WMS image, I have in the temp directory the resul of
> Hilite entities, but I don't show it in my applications.
>  I don't know if I need to change some acces to the web-directories, or
> something, in the htdocs directory of Apache, or tell in my conf file
> something or that depends of my mapfile, or html file
> I don't know how to fix it, any sugestion?
> Thnaks

I suppose I would start by manually creating a GetFeatureInfo request in
the browser (as discussed in
http://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html)...once you have that
request working then you can test your WMS service in the clients that
you mentioned (MapServer, ArcGIS, QGIS, etc.).

-jeff

FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/