[MS4W-Users] Re : MS4W on my website

Pierre Gourrier pierre.gourrier at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 10 12:37:19 EST 2009

Hi Jeff
Thank you for answering.
Oh yes. I should consider moving my website hosting if there's no an alternative solution.
Best regards
Pierre

________________________________
De : Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
À : ms4w-users at lists.maptools.org
Envoyé le : Lundi, 10 Août 2009, 7h58mn 06s
Objet : Re: [MS4W-Users] MS4W on  my website

Pierre Gourrier wrote:
> Hello.
> This is maybe a newbie question, but still I don't know how to deal with
> this problem.
>
> I uploaded MS4W in a folder on my website. It doesn't work. I tried to
> get some support from y Web hoster to get it work. He (my Web hoster )
> didn't accept that at all. I don't know how to do! I'd like to know if
> there's something I can in order to get MS4W works? Please help.

Hi Pierre,

One option is to use a hosting provider that offers MapServer.  Here are
some providers: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/HostingProviders

-jeff

FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/