[MS4W-Users] editing polygons

Michael Savarese geomajor56 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:58:11 EST 2009

Newbie here, finally got MS4W installed and configured. I can even display a
simple layer or two.

*Next Step*:I've been playing with OpenLayers, JavaScript and the Dojo
Toolkit and I was wondering if there's anything out there that would let
someone on the client end to edit polygons or even update a PostgreSQL
attribute. Ultimate goal would be to allow simple land parcel updates.

If anyone could point me to an example I'd appreciate it.
if it helps, I do have some experience with Python.

thanks in advance, Mike S

another question, How do i reply to someone who has helped me from my
initial post.