[MS4W-Users] FastCGI tests

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Dec 16 15:26:18 EST 2009

Hi folks,

I'd like to report that we haven't been able to configure MapServer to
run in FastCGI mode using MS4W 3.0 Beta7.  We have successfully done it
on older versions of MS4W (simply commenting out the right lines in
httpd.conf) but not on the current version.

Below is a message I sent on the ms4w-users mailing list on Oct 28,
2009 thinking I was registered.  Now I am :-)

Cheers,

Yves

http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#f-fastcgi for MS4W > 2.2.8.  Will that apply equally to 3.0 ?  And when is 3.0 final slated to hit the streets ?