[ms4w-users] SDE and UNICODE

McCown, George George.McCown at jjg.com
Tue Jun 16 10:16:09 EST 2009

Does anyone know if there is any support for SDE UNICODE on
MS4W/mapserver ?

Particularly if OGR_SF 1.7.0 is included with the lasted ms4w installer.

I can't get that information using ogrinfo --formats

I'm not sure if this library fixes character encoding with the UNICODE
turned

on in the SQL Server.

Any advice would be grateful.

George McCown
GIS Analyst 1

george.mccown&jjg.com

678.333.0228 (Direct)
678-333-0826 (Fax)
Jordan, Jones & Goulding
6801 Governors Lake Parkway, Building 200
Norcross, Ga 30071

www.jjg.com <http://www.jjg.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed. Unless noted otherwise above, any distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. This email IS NOT a binding agreement on behalf of JJG.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message from your computer.
Jordan, Jones and Goulding, Inc., 6801 Governors Lake Pkwy, Norcross, Ga. 30071   www.jjg.com