[ms4w-users] Php errors

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:58:40 EST 2009

Hello All,

I seem to be having the same problem when using php mapscript as before. It
generates the tmp images, but thinks that it cannot read or write to that
directory. I have the ms4w package, so I have been repeatedly told that this
isn't something that I need to mess with in the .conf file.

*Warning*: [MapServer Error]: msSaveImageGD(): Unable to open file
/tmp/ms_tmp/jerba687713.png for writing in *
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\jerba\Map\phpms_jerba.php* on line *196*

*Fatal error*: Failed writing image to /tmp/ms_tmp/jerba687713.png in *
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\jerba\Map\phpms_jerba.php* on line *196*

I seem to have been having the same problem with the html version of the
dynamic map.

please advise.