[ms4w-users] Mapfile Issues

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:57:37 EST 2009

Hi All,

Novice problems here again. I'm having display issues with my mapfiles. I'm
simultaneously developing in Unix and Windows, an application meant to query
a database mysql/postgres and produce unique user-derived maps, based on
attributes of points in the shp file. I can display a png with the
mode=map&map=/place on drive/, but I only get an image with a white
background, and two black lines on it, which I think are the shadows of the
scalebar. Essentially, it's being finnicky about what layers to display, a
problem which translates itself into the javascript api I hope to implement
to display the results.