[MS4W-Users] [ms4w-users] Testing ms4w + 5.6.0 beta 3, c# mapscript: imageobj error

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:33:21 EST 2009

Hi,

I'd be curious to know which use case requires to create an image
object directly. Normally you create the image obj implicitly by
calling mapObj.draw() or something.

You could also do a test with these recent build packages at
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/  where the C# interface have also been
tested along with the builds.

Best regards,

Tamas