[MS4W-Users] MS4W Beta 7 -- Python-Mapscript -- queryByRect strange behavior

Christian Jauvin cjauvin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:45:11 EST 2009

Hi Jeff,

I tried the MS 5.6 beta 5 patch for MS4W and it solves the problem (if
there was one!). I guess my diagnostic test case was not relevant on
the other hand, because although my framework now behaves correctly,
the behavior I observed and reported in the previous message (with the
test Python script) is again the same (distinct features that share
the same pointer). I don't know what it means, but it now works.

Thanks for the suggestion, I can now resume working on my framework.

Christian