[MS4W-Users] Python mapscript

Denis Rykov rykovd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:27:16 EST 2009

Hi list.
I have a problem with using python mapscrip under Windows.
I've installed mapscript as it is described at "MapServer for Windows
(MS4W)" README_INSTALL file.
But if I try to run test-cgi-mapscript.py i've got a message:
<type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>: unindent does not match any outer
indentation level (mapscript.py, line 700)
  args = ('unindent does not match any outer indentation level',
(r'C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\mapscript.py', 700, 18, ' else:\n'))
  filename = r'C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\mapscript.py'
  lineno = 700
  message = ''
  msg = 'unindent does not match any outer indentation level'
  offset = 18
  print_file_and_line = None
  text = ' else:\n'
I've tryed to change 'tab' in mapscript file on four whitespase. No result.