[MS4W-Users] Missing PHP-exif-Extension

ludwig at kni-online.de ludwig at kni-online.de
Tue Aug 31 04:32:46 EST 2010

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi all,
I’m trying to get georeferenced images from a GPS-camera into our Postgis-Database, therefore I must read some metadata (coordinates, direction...) from the exif-headers of the jpegs with PHP.
We use ms4w 3.0 beta 11, but can not enable php_exif.dll in php.ini. The php-documentation says, that PHP must be compiled with “--enable-exif”, phpinfo tells, that ms4w is * *not** compiled with this option.
I’m unable to compile my own php, is there a possibility to get a ms4w-version * *with** --enable-exif?
Thanks in advance!
Ludwig