[MS4W-Users] Annoying error message

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Tue Aug 31 07:53:35 EST 2010

Is the error in the log pointing back to a specific mapfile or to a symbol-definition file?

You likely have a stray number "0" somewhere in the mapfile referenced in the error log.

If you have any INCLUDE statements in your mapfile then line 267 is not the line you think it is.

Search for the number 0 in the referenced mapfile and you might run across one that is out of place.

Good luck,
Johan.