[MS4W-Users] Setup ms4w on hosting site

Jesse Johnson Jesse.Johnson at co.anoka.mn.us
Thu Jan 7 16:16:13 EST 2010

I am trying to set up ms4w on a hosting site (siteground.com) and I am
having some difficulty getting it running.  I was able to simply install
and setup my map on my local machine but the task of setting it up with
a hosing provider isn't as simple.  I can't simply run the .bat files to
install the server, presumably because it's already installed somewhere
with the host?  I assume that it is possible to set it up but I need
some help.  Please let me know if you can offer some advise.

Thanks!

Jesse Johnson
Anoka County Highway Dept
Office: 763-862-4259
Fax: 763-862-4201
Email: jesse.johnson at co.anoka.mn.us

NOTICE: Unless restricted by law, email correspondence to and from Anoka
County government offices may be public data subject to the Minnesota
Data Practices Act and/or may be disclosed to third parties.