[MS4W-Users] Uploading GM2 on remote server

FRANZ OKYERE franzzoa at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 03:24:11 EST 2010

Hi all thanks to your contributions, I'm about to take my application online. One query though, is there any guidelines on how to restructure the directory on a remote host? I have been given home/ghanas/public_html/ to be web-accessible- i suppose that will replace, htdocs? And the mapserver cgi location, as bla../mapserv. Any pointers how to get the site up and running? Thanks.     Franz Okye.