[MS4W-Users] Premature end of script headers

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Wed Jan 27 08:37:12 EST 2010

Hi All,

This is slightly off topic, but I began getting Apache error messages
that read "Premature end of script headers" for both php-cgi.exe and
mapserv.exe.  Running as CGI or FastCGI doesn't make any difference.

I googled around and the most likely reason I have come to believe in is
that something is interrupting the execution of the programs.  I usually
get those errors after clicking around a bit in my map.  Sometimes
things settle after an Apache restart, sometimes I need to reboot the
machine.  Could it be a memory problem ?  If anyone has pointers, I'd be
glad to hear about it.

TIA,

Yves