[MS4W-Users] ms4w Proj setup

mani2604 mani2604 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:15:30 EST 2010

Well even I've got blank white tiles when i tried to overlay mapserver wms
over Google maps in OL. I knew the problem is related somehow with the
spherical Mercator projection.So using Quantum gis I exported the mapserver
shape files to new projection(EPSG:3785). At-least I cud  overlay rite now
although i had fresh problems cropped up like tiles were broken up
irregularly as the overlay is done and the extent of the overlay map covered
up most of the base map.....

ScreenShot:-
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5180759/overlay.bmp overlay.bmp