[MS4W-Users] How to Load only Necesary Javascript on OpenLayers

Orlando Solarte registro_orsolarte at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 11:41:23 EST 2010

Hi!

I am developing GIS aplication using Open layers. I have a map wit one Google's layer and WFS Layer.

I am having troubles, because load all extensions OpenLayers (WMSCapabilities.js, Text.js, GeoJSason.js, ectetera, gpx.js, etcera), so
my page load is aprox 6Megabytes!.  I am not use all extensions, only  WFS.js.

So, Is there some way to load only necesary javascript?, in this case only WFS.js, OpenLayers.j.

I hope understand me.

Sorry my bad english, is not my first language.

Thanks!

Discover the new Windows Vista