[MS4W-Users] How to Load only Necesary Javascript on OpenLayers

karsten vennemann karsten at terragis.net
Tue May 18 11:57:56 EST 2010

One option would be that you cerate a slimmed down , custom version of
Openlayers that contains only the needed functionality (and libraries) and
then replace the default OL with it. There are some posts around the web on
how to do that depending on your background:

User Interface web based tool to cerate a custom Openlayers.js:
http://openlayerer.appspot.com/
Good Blog post:  <http://linfiniti.com/2010/05/slimming-down-openlayers/>
http://linfiniti.com/2010/05/slimming-down-openlayers/

Hopefully this helps.