[MS4W-Users] Java Mapscript Problem

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at gmail.com
Fri May 21 01:39:21 EST 2010

IESHIMS.DLL and WER.DLL are not real dependencies...I see them most of
the times on Windows systems, but they are not the problem.
The most likely culprit then is (hate to say it, sorry) human error:
double check your paths and if possible start with a clean config or
on a different system altogether. If you are on x64 I don't have
direct experience there but I suppose there shuld be different paths
for 32 and 64 bits apps.

HTH,
Umberto