[MS4W-Users] Java Mapscript Problem

Neumann, Gabriel | brain-SCC GmbH g.neumann at brain-scc.de
Fri May 21 01:41:59 EST 2010

Hello Tamas!

Thank you for your response. I've tried different things and than I've
found the solution myself. The problem was the zlib1.dll which was
loaded from my WLAN driver instead of the version from MS4W. Now I've
fixed my path order to load the right one. The mentioned errors still
occurs in the dependency walker but now everything works fine and I
think I can ignore them.

Beste regards, Gabriel!