[MS4W-Users] hi please help me..

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Dec 20 13:04:13 EST 2011

On 11-12-20 1:28 AM, Ramesh Malampuzha wrote:
> hi,
> i'm ramesh, i have created one sample demo of our local area map in my
> system.This map is working properly in my system.I'm
> using MapServer +ka-map-1.0 for publishing map.
>
> Next i'm trying to upload all ms4w in our website.
> Actually its a shared server.
>
> I have uploaded all ms4w files in server.
> But, at the running time an error message is showing like this,

> supported in multithreaded Web servers - use extension=php_mapscript.dll
> in your php.ini in
> <b>D:\inetpub\vhosts\domainname\httpdocs\ms4w\apps\ka-map-1.0\htdocs\init.php</b>
>

> "if (!extension_loaded('MapScript'))
> {
>     dl($szPHPMapScriptModule);
> }"
>
> this is the error line..In php.in <http://php.in/> i have added
> "extension=php_mapscript.dll".
> but, still that error msg is there..

Hi,

I believe you are running into problems because ka-Map was developed for
older PHP versions - and recent MS4W uses PHP 5.3.x which does not allow
the use of the dl() function.  You might try removing the dl() code from
your ka-Map instance.  But I don't have ka-Map locally to test.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/