[MS4W-Users] hi please help me..

Ramesh Malampuzha rameshmalampuzha at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:28:18 EST 2011

hi,
i'm ramesh, i have created one sample demo of our local area map in my
system.This map is working properly in my system.I'm
using MapServer +ka-map-1.0 for publishing map.

Next i'm trying to upload all ms4w in our website.
Actually its a shared server.

I have uploaded all ms4w files in server.
But, at the running time an error message is showing like this,

supported in multithreaded Web servers - use extension=php_mapscript.dll in
your php.ini in
<b>D:\inetpub\vhosts\domainname\httpdocs\ms4w\apps\ka-map-1.0\htdocs\init.php</b>

"if (!extension_loaded('MapScript'))
{
   dl($szPHPMapScriptModule);
}"

this is the error line..In php.in i have added
"extension=php_mapscript.dll".
but, still that error msg is there..

can you please help me?

waiting for your valuable reply..