[MS4W-Users] hi please help me..

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 21 11:25:27 EST 2011

On 11-12-21 10:37 AM, ramramesh wrote:
> hi i have removed dl() but, still showing the same error..

I am not sure.  It could be that your local environment was using MS4W's
Apache, and you are trying to move to another environment (IIS or
something else) but I am not sure.  You might want to give more
information to the readers of this mailing list about the environment
that you are moving to.

If you ever need direct professional support you can contact me directly.

I wish a merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of the MS4W community :)

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/