[MS4W-Users] hi please help me..

ramramesh rameshmalampuzha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:57:45 EST 2011

hi,

currently i'm working in windows xp platform.
i'm using ms4w 1.54,
PHP version 5.2.6
Apache version 2.2.9
MapServer 5.2.
and ka-map-1.0.

And i'm uploaded all ms4w folder in a shared server
its a Plesk Windows Hosting package
SSL Support: Disabled
i have uploaded all my datas in "D:\inetpub\vhosts\domain_name\httpdocs\"
this location.
Because we have no permission for updating all data in C:\.

before uploading i have changed mapfile, config, httpd.conf location.
in server i can't start apache.
i saw this error via firebug.

currently i'm trying to create a location like this
"D:\inetpub\vhosts\domain_name\httpdocs\" in my local system and solving the
problem.

i have no deep knowledge. so can you please help me.