[MS4W-Users] Download and install of 3.0.3

Smith, Michael Michael.Smith at maine.gov
Thu Dec 22 11:51:26 EST 2011

Not sure where Brent is located, but there is currently a big Internet
issue in NE USA, as some bozo in Massachusetts cut through a major
fiber-optic link with a backhoe.  The State is running on its backup
link, but it only 40% of our main link. We are crawling Internet-wise
right now.

*****************
Michael Smith
State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS, Maine OIT
Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
Board Member, Maine GIS Users Group
State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council

| MEGIS | GeoLibrary | MEGUG | NSGIC |

State House Station 174
264 Civic Center Drive
Augusta, ME 04333-0174