[MS4W-Users] Does PHP-Mapscript-FCGI cache the map-object?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Feb 19 12:33:53 EST 2011

Hello Ludwig,

I don't have your answer, but I can give you my thoughts when I read this:

- what happens when you make sure to check Task Manager that the mapserv.exe
process is not listed there, after you make changes to your mapfile?

- I wonder if any of the mod_fcgid parameters apply to your case
(http://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/mod/mod_fcgid.html)

That's all I have at the moment at a quick glance :)

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/