[MS4W-Users] MS4W version 3.0 (January 17, 2011) what is about other PHP-Extensions?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 20 09:00:54 EST 2011

Hello Evgeni,

I just want to followup from Ludwig's excellent response.

You will notice that MS4W 3.0 contains many PHP extensions that are
built into PHP and loaded by default, and you can see the full list of
extensions by clicking on the "PHP 5.3.5" link on your localhost page
(http://127.0.0.1/).

If you find that you are missing an extension, as Ludwig mentioned you
should file a ticket in the MS4W bug tracker for each extension:
  - login or create an account at:
http://bugzilla.maptools.org/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1
  - then click "Search", and select the "MS4W" product and click Search
to show all existing issues
- if your issue is not already filed, please do the following:
   - click "New"
   - click on "MS4W"
   - fill out the ticket and press "Commit"
  - then you can follow the progress of the ticket, and test and provide
feedback for any changes

If you need a custom build sooner you can always contact me directly.

Thank you for using the MS4W product.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/