[MS4W-Users] undefined functions: ms_newPointObj() , ms_newMapObj(), dl() , etc.

giorgos g_kokogiannakis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 07:53:45 EST 2011

Thanks Jeff,

I have done all these and when I load quickmap.php I get the following:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function dl() in
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php on line 18"

If I comment line 18 and by assuming that I do not need dl(), I get another
error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php on line 21

The only difference between your instructions and what I do here is that I
run the whole thing under port 8080, i.e.:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/quickmap.php
I do not think the port is important anyway. I can see maps with html
templates but I can not do anything with php.

I am using windows Vista.

Thanks again,
George