[MS4W-Users] ms_iogetstdoutbufferstring() returns "empty image"

andrew_peru rummagebin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:16:23 EST 2011

Ok I upgraded to 6.0.0 beta 3.  but I can't test whether the problem has been
resolved because I'm running against a new issue.  When running a request
for the map service I get (on the server) the typical error popup window
saying that:

"CGI / FastCGI has encoutered a problem and needs to close" "send error
report" etc

Apparently mapserver is not getting through the map file.  Event Viewer
shows the following:

"Faulting application php-cgi.exe, version 5.3.5.0, faulting module
msplugin_mssql2008.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000015e8."

The Apache error log shows the following:

"Premature end of script headers: php.cgi.exe"

In fact I was using an SQLServer Spatial layer for this map service.  Do I
need a new dll?  should I change something in Apache configuration file? in
php.ini?