[MS4W-Users] Tilecache

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 17 10:53:39 EST 2011

Hi Bjarne,

Regarding those 'mstilecache' utilities that we part of older MS4W
versions (MS4W 3.0.3 does not include them, as the upcoming MapCache
will handle caching:
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/mapcache/index.html), I would call them
experimental, and I would wait for MapCache to be fully released with
MapServer.  I don't believe documentation was created for those
experimental tools that you referenced.  But if you do some reading on
MapCache you will see that there is a lot of momentum behind it now.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/