[MS4W-Users] Refresh Mapbook

gayani gayani.edirisinghe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:48:30 EST 2011

Hi,
In my web map server application, I need to add services to mapbook when
running the application.  I did it.  And I need to read it when necessary.
But newly written services are not read by the application.

I think that the problem was, mapbook is loaded with application loading and
read the elements from memory.  Is it right in this matter?

Can I have any solution to reload the mapbook or even the particular service
when necessary.

Thanks
Gayani