[MS4W-Users] EPSG Projection for Mapserver

gayani gayani.edirisinghe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:46:24 EST 2011

Hi,

I am uising EPSG 4244 code for the projection of my maps on the wms
according to the geomoose demo application.  But when this code I have a
error saying *msWMSLoadGetMapParams(); WMS server error. Invalid SRS given*.

Since I am not familiar with coordinates and GIS, can you help me to solve
this error.  Can you help me identify that where the error is ?

Thanks