[MS4W-Users] TinyOWS problem

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Mon Sep 12 10:00:56 EST 2011

Hi All,

I cannot get tinyows to insert a new feature. Read, update, delete works
fine. I posted a couple questions on the tinyows list, but did not get a
response. It may be due to the fact that the version of tinyows I am
using is the precompiled version available on the MS4W site and that
version (1.0.0rc3) is now outdated. Version 1.0.0rc4 is out. Can the
maintainer of this binary update it? And maybe that will fix the problem
as well. At the very least maybe someone will answer a call for help on
the tinyows list if I am using the latest version.

Thanks,

Brian May