[MS4W-Users] MS4W-Installation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 7 08:35:35 EST 2012

Hello Alois,

Maybe nothing is wrong with your installation.

Since you are using MS4W 3.0.6:

- copy the file /ms4w/tmp/phpinfo.php into /ms4w/Apache/htdocs/
- in your web browser goto: 127.0.0.1/phpinfo.php
- the PHP/MapScript extension should be loaded automatically (search on
that page for "mapscript")

I also worry about your old Windows version (XP); some parts of MS4W
might not work properly with that.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/